Holidays are a good time for some blog housekeeping (cue brilliant comic from Fowl Language Comics…)
I’ve recently created a few blog pages to keep my blog content organized and make posts easy for visitors to find (I hope!).
Now under Sweet’s Cakes on the top menu (see screen-grab below) you’ll find:
- A new Recipes Index. I’ve listed all my recipes in alphabetical order under headings such “Cakes” and “Biscuits/Cookies”. Creating this page was also a great excuse to use this cute cupcake clipart:
- Baking. The archive of all my baking posts, appearing in reverse chronological order.
And then under Reading (see screen-grab below):
- Reviews A-Z. A index of all my book reviews, listed alphabetically by author surname.
- Review Policy/Disclaimer. Now I’ve started to receive books from publishers via NetGalley I wanted write a couple of short paragraphs about this. If any seasoned book bloggers think this could be better or there’s anything crucial I’ve missed, please let me know 🙂
- Ratings System. I realized I hadn’t explained how I rate books! Although, it’s not much different from the Goodreads system…
I hope these changes go a little way to making Art and Soul a little more user-friendly!
Have you made any changes to your blog recently? Is there anything else I could do to make getting around my blog easier? Let me know in the comments! 🙂